This course is required by the NJ Real Estate Commission prior to taking the New Jersey Real Estate Exam. This course is required by the NJ Real Estate Commission prior to taking the New Jersey Real Estate Exam. Tuition includes course eBook access through our school library, training materials, quizzes, official course transcript, and course final exam.
To be eligible to take the State Exam you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Legally residing in the US
- Must be someone of good moral character per the NJ REC (see “Screening Questions” and “Notice to Persons”)
- If you have a criminal record, the NJ Real Estate Commission may decide on your ability to be licensed AFTER you have passed the state licensing exam. The determination is made on a case-by-case basis. Click here to review the NJ REC
Topics to be covered:
- Property Rights
- Leases and Landlords
- Mortgages and Liens
- Business Opportunity Sales
- The laws of agency
- License Act and Regulations
- Salesperson duties and pitfalls in the real estate business
If a student cancels this class for any reason after they have signed up for the Pre-licensing course, then the school will apply a $100 non-refundable cancellation fee. Tuition is not refundable 14 days prior to the scheduled start date for any reason. Deposits and tuition fees are non-transferable to another person nor pro-ratable. No Exceptions!
NJ Pre-licensing Online Real Estate Evening Classes 6 pm to 9:30 pm (10 Weeks)
You will be emailed the Login Instructions 2 days before the start date of the class. We will send you the access code and link to your virtual classroom 2 days before the start date of the class. The training materials and eBooks are not provided until the day of class. All training materials, quizzes, and eBooks are in an electronic format.
Webcam is Optional: You do not need to turn on your webcam if you do not wish to be seen. A webcam is not required. If you are concerned with your background noises like children and/or spouses being heard don't worry you can mute your phone or microphone on your computer. You may unmute your microphone when you wish to ask a live question, or you may type your questions in the chat.